2020 Tualatin Soccer Picture Day Info
- Picture Day is Saturday 9/12/20. Location to be annouced closer to the start of our Fall Season.
- Players should be in full uniform, maroon (home) jerseys.
- Players need not bring their own ball.
- Arrive 15-20 minutes prior to picture time.
- Order envelopes will be provided prior to picture day via your coach and available on picture day, please be ready with cash (no change available) or check (made out to: Northwest Sports Photography). Additionally, there will be an option to use an online portal open to pre-purchase your packages.
- All players will need an order form filled out even if not purchasing pictures.
- Please note you will still need proof of purchase for online orders, and an order envelope with your students printed name on picture day.
- Each team will have a designated waiting/line up area based on the specific time slot, please have all players stay in this assigned area and line-up from shortest to tallest. This will help everything run smoothly.
- Pictures are mailed directly to coaches for distribution prior to the last game of season.
More information will be available and updated once practices begin in August 2020.