Westside Timbers Premier Development (U9/U10: players born 2009 & 20010)
The Westside Timbers Premier Development Program is a bridge program from development to competitive soccer.
For more information on the Premier Development Program - CLICK HERE
- Tryout is required (in May)
- Westside Timbers Staff Coach
- Our Premier Development Program runs from May through April-Tryouts in May (year long commitment)
- Twice weekly training by team coach (May-November)
- Fall League Games (September-November)
- Futsal training with team coach (January-February)
- Weekly outdoor team training (January-April)
- Spring League games (March-April)
- Entry fee for 2 Summer Tournaments
Westside Timbers also offers competitive teams for (U11-U19) players born 2000-2008. There are separate tryouts for both Beaverton and Tualatin/Sherwood and all Tualatin/Sherwood teams practice in the Tualatin/Sherwood area.